Congregational Church of Amherst
- Worship services welcoming to all, wherever you are on life’s journey
- Educational programs for all ages, young children to young at heart
- A vibrant, strong chancel choir and bell choir
- Home to Preschool in the Village
- Many, many volunteer and service opportunities
In addition to being a dynamic church, our beautiful and classic meetinghouse, dedicated in 1774, is an integral part of our Amherst community. In fact, the town owns the steeple! We host many special community events, such as Breakfast with Santa, the Woman’s Association Holiday Fair, spring and fall Good Stuff sale, the Christmas in Amherst Village House Tour, and educational tours for Amherst school children. Many organizations use our church for meeting space, including Girl & Boy Scouts, and the independent Preschool in the Village is housed here as well.
Join us on Sunday mornings at 10am (9am Jul 11- Aug 29), in person or virtually. Our virtual services can be found on our website, Facebook and YouTube. To learn more about the Congregational Church of Amherst UCC, view our photos and the video on this page. Connect with us!