The Amherst PTA is part of the New Hampshire PTA and National PTA. We rely on our strong community of members to make wonderful things happen in our schools. Our school programs and community events are made possible by your annual school year membership dues (along with fundraisers throughout the year). Our main fundraisers are the annual PTA Play, Read-a-thon, Boosterthon, and SilverGraphics.
With those funds, we provide curriculum enrichment programs for our CW & AMS students, grants for teachers, and lots of other items for our schools. This year, some of those things included: a portable sound system for Clark-Wilkins, swag bags for incoming 5th graders (and we partnered with the MVVS PTA to give them to incoming 7th graders), signs for 4th graders moving to AMS and support for the Fond Farewell Celebration, and signs for 8th graders moving to SHS and support for the 8th grade graduation celebration.
We hold events such as Math & Science Night, an Ice Cream Social, Holiday Story Time, and Daughter/Son events.
We provide volunteers in our schools (lunch room, art, room parents, committee chairs and committees for various events, assembling STEM kits and sewing kits, etc.)
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/amherstpta
- Web: http://www.amherstnhpta.org
- Email: email@example.com
We invite you to join the Amherst PTA online through Membership Toolkit (MTK). Membership for the 2021/2022 school year will open on July 15, 2021.
Creating your PTA account online is easy!
- Visit amherstnhpta.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button
- Select “Create Account”,and fill in the requested information.
- Click “verify my email”, and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in to complete your profile, purchase 2021/2022 membership, and edit directory preferences.